PassMark PCI POST Card Pro plus User Manual
Designed and Engineered in Germany, Highest Quality PCI POST Diagnostics Card
Designed and manufactured in Germany with the highest quality components, PCI POST Card Pro is the professional's solution for instant, safe and accurate diagnosis of problems during a computer’s boot and Power On Self Test (P.O.S.T.) process.
This first-rate diagnostics card is designed for extended reusability and longevity – making it a must for service professionals, technicians, computer experts and enthusiasts. The card’s relative ease of use and quality features make it a worthwhile addition to any computer diagnostics toolset.
|1 - 4||$150.00|
|5 - 10||$140.00|
|11 or more||$130.00|
These prices do not include shipping.
The following high quality features are exclusive to the PCI POST Card Pro:
- The PolySwitch™ Fuse is a surface mounted device which prevents the board from being damaged by defective PC components. Once activated by the card to interrupt a faulty power supply, the fuse will automatically reset after a short time. This allows the board to be further used without repair or replacement.
- Firmware is updatable via the JTAG port. This lets you take advantage of possible improvements as they are released without needing to purchase another card.
- A three year warranty comes with every card purchased at no additional cost.
- Manufactured to the highest quality standards. The PCI POST Card Pro is 100% designed and made in Germany using high quality surface mount components.
- LEDs display the presence of supply voltages and PCI Bus health at-a-glance. Five LEDs indicate the presence of each voltage level (-12V, +12V, +3.3V Standby, +3.3V and +5V) and five LEDs show the real-time status of the PCI bus (Clock, Reset, Active, Configuration and Idle).
- Error checking LEDs instantly indicate serious defects with the PCI Bus (ATX Bus-Check for 5V/12V, Parity Error and System Error). This feedback helps users to differentiate between CPU and Motherboard errors.
- Two-digit, surface mounted POST display enables concurrent monitoring of port 80. This large, bright display is readable even under low contrast lighting conditions. Cheaper cards are almost unreadable in many lighting conditions.
- Duplicate displays and LEDs on each side of the card. This practical design makes POST results highly visible and comfortably viewed in almost all computer chassis’. This can save PC professionals time needed for machine disassembly.
- Gold-plated ground thumbpads insulate against damage caused by static electricity when connecting or removing the PCI POST Card Pro.
- Compatibility with external measuring devices. The PCI POST Card Pro has eight measurement points (five voltage levels, Ground, PCI Clock and PCI Reset) for use in conjunction with a multi-meter or other voltage measuring device.
- Comes with a comprehensive User's Guide, authored by technical writers at PassMark Software (supplied electronically via download upon purchase). This manual is only accessible by PassMark Software customers who have purchased the PCI POST Card Pro.
- Also includes the POST Code Collection - a convenient, searchable database for common BIOS and motherboards. See below for more details!
- CE, WEEE, RoHS and UL Certified.
POST Code Collection Software
Every customer who purchases the PCI Post Card Pro will also receive the POST Code Collection Software at no extra cost.
The POST Code Collection is a standalone, searchable and printable database of everything POST related for most BIOS and motherboard models. No more searching in obscure places for error codes, motherboard beep codes or error documentation - this free utility saves you time by having all POST information in one place.
Please click on the thumbnails below to see larger versions of screenshots from the POST Code Collection (v2.61e):
POST Code Collection - Main Screen
BIOS Error Code Dictionary
Beepcodes for AMI WINBIOS
Please contact for more ordering details.